The health and safety of our practice members, Chiropractors, staff, and community is our highest priority. We want to assure you that we are following the guidance, expectations, and direction provided by the PHO, BCCDC, WorkSafeBC, and the British Columbia College of Chiropractors.
Here are some of the safety measures we have implemented to keep our chiropractors, practice members, and our staff safe from COVID-19:
- We ask that patients follow hand hygiene protocols posted when entering and exiting the clinic. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- Your Chiropractor and office staff will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as per our regulatory bodies’ requirements.
- All patients are required to wear a mask upon entering the office for their appointment. If a patient does not have a mask, we have them available upon request. We will be unable to see a patient if this requirement is not met.
- Safe physical distancing protocols have been put into place in the office. We have social distancing seating and plexiglass installed at the front desk to encourage a safe distance between our staff and practice members.
- Our reception area is currently open to a maximum of 1 patient and seating for no more than 3 patients. We ask that patients arrive as close to their scheduled appointment time as possible. If the reception is at max capacity, you will be asked to wait outside the front doors until there is available space inside the reception area.
- We ask that patients do not bring family members or other visitors with them to avoid a high number of people in the clinic at a time, unless the patient is under the age of 16 and requires a guardian present OR patients with mobility/other restrictions that require assistance.
- Temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
- If a patient is experiencing flu-like symptoms, has been out of the country, or has been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that they self-isolate for 14 days before contacting us to book an appointment.
- If at any time during your visit with us you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, PLEASE communicate that to one of the team members or the doctor and we will do everything in our power to resolve it and help you feel safe or reschedule your appointment.
You and your family’s health are our primary concern. A properly functioning spine and nerve system is key to regaining and maintaining good health and we are more committed than ever to provide this health enhancing care once again to you and your family.
7:00am - 6:00pm
2:00pm - 6:00pm
7:30am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 6:00pm
7:30am - 4:00pm